Saturday, January 9, 2010

Haltech platinum series


Recently i get to know haltech got new series released. May be i am the one late to know ... This series launched quite some time already. Must a friend that seeking for my help to setup haltech platinum sprint 500. I find that haltech new interface quite user friendly , may be it user friendly if you really read the manual and you got some knowledge of car sensors and operation. I have used my own laktop help him to set up the haltech ecu. Dam it ! my laktop behave again. Twice my laktop battery dead when i try to upload the setting. At last i just let him know all setting in writting. And he manages to get the car back to life. After get in touch with haltech platinum series , i starting fall in it. I am looking to get haltech platinum sport 1000. Not that soon , may be February later.

I have done market survey on 500 and 1000

At sunway .... The sole dealer was offered 500 at RM4000++ and 1000 at RM6000++
That just ecu alone !!!


PLATINUM SPORT 1000



PLATINUM SPRINT 500

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...